[governance] Important! #IGF2015 Inform the public on issues & values

Janna Anderson andersj at elon.edu
Wed Nov 11 16:06:11 EST 2015

This message is for those who are in Joao Pessoa this week...

Greetings!

Please take the opportunity to make a difference by sharing your views with the youth on the Imagining the Internet video team. You can seek them out in the conference center, OR IF you would like to make a specific appointment to be interviewed, please write to Michael Bodley - mbodley at elon.edu or Kenn Gaither -  tgaither at elon.edu

Thank you to the many who have already spoken with us. We have recorded answers to five questions from more than 70 people. The videos are being posted constantly throughout IGF at the following URLs:

- Hope for IGF future: http://www.elon.edu/e-web/imagining/event-coverage/global_igf_2015/hope_for_IGF.xhtml
- Top Internet issues: http://www.elon.edu/e-web/imagining/event-coverage/global_igf_2015/top_Internet_issues_2015.xhtml
- Biggest threats to the 'Net: http://www.elon.edu/e-web/imagining/event-coverage/global_igf_2015/Internet_biggest_threat.xhtml
- Access for the last billions: http://www.elon.edu/e-web/imagining/event-coverage/global_igf_2015/Internet_access.xhtml
- The future in a nutshell: http://www.elon.edu/e-web/imagining/event-coverage/global_igf_2015/Internet_future_nutshell.xhtml
Here's a photo of the team, so you can spot them easily. (Although we confirmed a reservation for an IGF Village space in July they did not give us a space, so, apologies, but we do not have a well-marked home base.)

[cid:4B314D81-CCCC-4A24-A9FE-8E838F0E334B]

Thank you once again for your generous participation in our work to serve global good by sharing peoples hopes and fears.

Best,
Janna

--
Janna Quitney Anderson
Director of Elon University's Imagining the Internet Center