[governance] IGC meeting

Deirdre Williams williams.deirdre at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 21:08:48 EST 2015

Dear Friends and Colleagues,
We have had 3 agenda suggestions from the group -
Wolfgang would like us to consider a group strategy for the WSIS+10 Review,
and has agreed to lead that discussion if he can make it to the meeting in
time.
Arsene proposes some changes in the way the group is run, and will make a
brief (5 minute) presentation of his proposals.
Sonigitu also has proposals for change, but in the financing of the group.
He also will share his ideas with us for 5 minutes.
These two proposals can then be considered by those present either
separately or together.
I am interested to learn from those present their opinion of the Stanford
Deliberative Poll, if anyone was involved in it.
If anyone has issues to add we will review this list at the beginning of
the meeting.
I would be grateful for a Spanish speaking volunteer who would act as a
"remote moderator" for Antonio and his group via Skype.
See you tomorrow - 12.00, Bilateral Room 3 (at the far end of the corridor
on the left)
Please be punctual as we only have one hour.
Deirdre

--
“The fundamental cure for poverty is not money but knowledge" Sir William
Arthur Lewis, Nobel Prize Economics, 1979