[governance] Sad news re Ronald Koven

Baudouin SCHOMBE b.schombe at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 10:09:41 EST 2015

Actually, it's a very sad news but still we can not change or modify fate.
That his soul rests in peace. He gave a lot, his life is a story.
It becomes our jugs, our lantern.

*SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN*

*COORDINATION NATIONALE CAFECICANN/AFRALO Member*
*ISOC Member*
Téléphone mobile:+243998983491/+243813684512
email                  : b.schombe at gmail.com
skype                 : b.schombe
blog                    : http://akimambo.unblog.fr