[governance] [bestbits] Why? Lessons from the Internet Mercantile Protocol listserv and yet another IGC Failure to Communicate

Barry Shein bzs at world.std.com
Thu May 21 14:27:14 EDT 2015

FWIW, when I put the general public on the internet for the first time
in 1989 I did receive a fair amount of hate mail. Illegal sale of
government property, that sort of thing. None of it organized,
fortunately.

Some of it came through members of a similar list to IMP, com-priv
(Commercialization and Privatization of the Internet), which some of
you may remember.

--
        -Barry Shein

Purveyors to the Trade | Voice: 800-THE-WRLD        | Dial-Up: US, PR, Canada