[governance] [bestbits] Why?

George Sadowsky george.sadowsky at gmail.com
Tue May 19 15:31:15 EDT 2015

Having an open discussion about what you call fundamentals is OK, although I wouldn't characterize the current discussions as respectful or progressive.  But let's not confuse that goal with the goal of advancing broader civil society agenda, as Anriette has mentioned in her recent post.

Perhaps the overall purpose of these list(s) should be discussed, decided and stated.  That way people won't enter into discussions that they consider not in their interest.

George