[governance] Fwd: [india-gii] why strict Net neutrality works best: simple beats complex

Amrita amritachoudhury8 at gmail.com
Tue May 19 04:01:52 EDT 2015

Good point but he is really missing what is net neutrality?

Concern is level playing field for  technology.

Irrespective of technology (technology neutral), in India, there is cost for license, one time spectrum fee and annual spectrum usage charges.

Yes, if one doesn't pay any of these charges, it is convenient to sell at the price quoted by Mr. Mehta and thus, one may not ask for Shahrukh's help.

The paradox is that on one hand we advocate for the cheaper cost and on the same hand, we are against Free propositions over Net Neutrality. :-)

Cheers

Amrita