[governance] [bestbits] Call for Participation: Global Congress on Intellectual Property and the Public Interest, 2015

Nick Ashton-Hart nashton at consensus.pro
Mon May 18 13:48:33 EDT 2015

Dear Barry, and all, for what it is worth this discussion has been had in the sustainable development (Rio+ 5/10/20) process for much longer even than it has been had in the WSIS context. For those interested, I think you'll find some very useful work there on this subject that you can leverage which might make this somewhat eternal argument easier to - hopefully - resolve.