[governance] A Response re. Just Net Coalition and Internet Social Forum

Jean-Christophe Nothias jeanchristophe.nothias at gmail.com
Sun May 3 05:11:41 EDT 2015

Thanks to both of you for this interesting and enlightening exchange.

I wonder if part these same people will ever find their way back to speaking truth to citizens and power. So much propaganda, so many damned lies, so gracious and generous vested interests. Multistakeholderism as a driver of public policy decision making is a masquerade that will die from its own vacuums and flaws. It will ultimately break the Internet. The ones pretending to represent a so-called 'from the Internet community' that never existed  - except in the transnational balance sheet of digital rubber barons - are accomplice for this CS failure. CS doesn't need multistakeholderism to be heard: would CS be united and spot on, its influence would be entirely intact and 'efficient'. The digital MSist emperor-size bed will infant nothing except keeping the current  the US-ymmetry alive.

Sad!

JC