[governance] Your support is needed: Internet in Yemen is under assault

Walid Al-Saqaf admin at alkasir.com
Fri Mar 27 18:19:27 EDT 2015

Indeed Izumi,

I appreciate your concern and interest in learning about what is going on.
It's useful to be aware of the many Internet challenges facing developing
and unstable countries around the world.

Here's a link to a recent CPJ report about the overall situation of the
media including websites in Yemen:
https://www.cpj.org/2015/03/media-outlets-raided-and-banned-as-conflict-spiral.php

Sincerely,

Walid

Walid Al-Saqaf
Founder & Administrator
alkasir for mapping and circumventing cyber censorship
https://alkasir.com <walid.al-saqaf at oru.se>

PGP: https://alkasir.com/doc/admin_alkasir_pub_key.txt