[governance] CSCG membership - comments sought

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Fri Mar 20 01:12:30 EDT 2015

Yes I think that would be very useful Louis. But I think the core requirement is people able to think beyond their own individual organisations and affiliations to ensure balanced representation of all civil society viewpoints. I think the current representatives do that well, but I do think that is central to what CSCG and its role in choosing representatives on behalf of civil society is all about.

Ian