[governance] For information

Jefsey jefsey at jefsey.com
Sat Mar 14 07:26:59 EDT 2015

Dear Olivier,
Sorry. To be sure that I would not forget, mispel or change any name
I used the
https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/process-next-steps-2014-06-06-en
page table. It seems that my mouse forgot the first line! Apologies.
I am going to add it and send an errata. So far the L.E. Strickling
or the NTIA have not acknowledged the mail.
http://iuwg.net/index.php/Letter_to_Lawrence_E._Strickling,_Assistant_Secretary,_NTIA

At 20:06 13/03/2015, Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond wrote:
>Dear Jefsey:
>You appear to have forgotten to list the 13th bullet point (the 13th
>Community) that is the At-Large Advisory Committee (ALAC) which acts
>in the best interests of Internet end users.

I certainly know that this is what you wish and try to do. However,
unfortunately, claiming acting in the best interest of Internet end
users does not mean directly representing them. Lead users (i.e. the
permissionless innovation main potential source) and civil sociey are
not represented either (neither directly nor indirectly).

BTW, for clarity, Rossettanet and the WEF should formally be
associated to the ICG.

Best
jfc

    * At-Large Advisory Committee (<http://atlarge.icann.org/>ALAC)