[governance] East Timor's ccTLD changed

Ang Peng Hwa (Prof) TPHANG at ntu.edu.sg
Fri Mar 6 08:19:23 EST 2015

Hi Alex.

Always a pleasure to meet you. And of course to be regaled by your stories.

Yours are at the level of parables--memorable stories with important takeaways.

We may find ourselves collaborating sooner than we might guess. My project on media policies of small countries seem to be getting traction. When the funding support is viable, I will get back to you.

Have a good weekend.

Regards,
Ang Peng Hwa