[governance] [bestbits] Text of speech - losing remarks at UNESCO Connecting the Dots Conference

Mawaki Chango kichango at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 19:12:33 EST 2015

So, Nnenna, did you really close one eye and keep the other open? Can't
believe this till I see the picture ;)
Anyway, if it were only me you'd have your birthday wish wholly fulfilled
by tomorrow.
Well done!

mc

Mawaki Chango, PhD
Founder
DIGILEXIS
http://www.digilexis.com
m.chango at digilexis.com | *kichango at gmail.com <kichango at gmail.com>*
Twitter: @digilexis & @prodigilexis
Mob. +225 57 55 57 53 | +225 44 48 77 64
Skype: digilexis