[governance] IANA transition - BR Gov comments on the CCWG-Accountability Draft Proposal

JFC Morfin jefsey at jefsey.com
Sat Jun 13 05:39:27 EDT 2015

Hi! Michael,

it's been a long time I did not send you a mail :-)

I suggest you have a look at my IUCG at IETF and IANAPLAN mail :
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ianaplan/zyJHxM11HqXjIhgrqLnOsufpUbc
ICANN is hand and gloves with Brazil and WEF on this.

Their common interest and mosr probable target is to get ICANN
"forced" to become a kind of international body, twining/replacing
WIPO for UDRPs.

The NTIA will be satisfied because PTI will be a standard US "inc."
under Congress legislative unbrella, and the now RFC 6852 US/IETF
will document that the Internet cannot really work with its billions
of RFC documented root files.

You may also have a look at
http://www.ietf.org/iesg/appeal/morfin-2015-03-11.pdf. Next one (to
IAB) to come in a few days.

Just consider this: once I am finished with this appeal I will have
been fair enough to everyone, and I will start experimenting the
announced "FL" (Free/LIbre) DNS CLASS, as completely independent from
the "IN" (ICANN/NTIA) one (permissionless innovation). I am suggested
a report to be published on Jan 31, 2016. I do not knpow why ...

jfc