[governance] IANA transition - BR Gov comments on the CCWG-Accountability Draft Proposal

Seth Johnson seth.p.johnson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 14:28:34 EDT 2015

A good point.  I'm only seeing your last two messages coming in with
no pieces of the messages you're replying to, so it's hard to get the
referentiality of your comments though.  The pattern of reply
recipients in your header on this message seems to suggest it was a
reply to me.  But it's hard to know what parts you're qualifying or
amplifying.  Your previous message looks like several inline responses
and the reply recipients make it look like you're responding to pieces
of what Michael said.