[governance] #UnfollowMe

Michael Gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 02:22:53 EDT 2015

Yes a good initiative but given the associated developments in our respective countries perhaps a two pronged initiative – one global and a second local/national -- would have been more useful.  There are several parallel initiatives currently underway in Canada in response to the execrable Harper governments hyper-execrable Bill C: 51 and it would be nice if there was international reinforcement support for these alongside this global initiative.