[governance] Internet Ungovernance Forum Brasil

"João Carlos R. Caribé" joao.caribe at me.com
Tue Jul 7 19:02:19 EDT 2015

Exactly Carlos,

They missed the target, for example at Brazil they would focus on the TELCO power, the fair Broadband plan, the Internet,org and other local threats. Also otherwise our local advances, in the same area, including our amazing hackers from the Bus and from the Ship.  The Bus cross Brazil to develop activities on digital inclusion and open data, the Ship do the same along the Amazon river, visiting cities and towns of Amazon forest.

Regards,

Joao Caribe

João Carlos R. Caribé
Consultor