[governance] India

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Tue Jul 7 07:00:10 EDT 2015

I meant "from a government of India stand". As that article points out earlier Indian government efforts in this direction were kind of bipolar with some few on this list apparently favouring the proclamations made by one camp that favoured multilateral and UN centric while another camp endorsed multi stakeholder

Stakeholder consultations in India are still something of a joke, regardless d the party in power, but anyway ..

--srs