[governance] update on NMI

Chris Prince Udochukwu Njoku udochukwu.njoku at unn.edu.ng
Fri Jul 3 07:22:06 EDT 2015

This report is impressive. If Chinese  interpretations of English terms
used here to communicate China's positions are actually what the terms mean
in English, I think the meeting is pointing to a fruitful direction.

When we read the communiqué document, we'll get to know the "lot of
internal obsessive detail". I agree we can discuss them here.

Ian, why was there the "fairly messy process hastily arranged"? Are we to
suspect that the installation of the co-chairs was a mastermind toward any
biased pursuits?

CPU
Chris Prince Udochukwu Njoku (PhD)
University of Nigeria