[governance] Fwd: [bestbits] WSIS+10 Review - Info-sharing & CS coordination event [March 2, Paris]

ahmed eisa ahmed22digital at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 23:27:41 EST 2015

Dear FRIENDS

 we promote for WSIS process since 2009 through workshops, exhibition and
online consultation. We developed the initiative of iwrite4wsis in
partnership with ITU to promote and raise the awareness of WSIS process.

https://www.google.com/search?q=gdco+sudan+and+wsis&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

http://www.wsis-community.org/pg/videos/play/ahmed22sudan/1065716/role-of-telecentre-for-community-development

https://www.google.com/search?q=itu+and+gdco+sudan&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

http://search.itu.int/Pages/SearchResults.aspx?k=gdco+sudan

1-    I participated in the WSIS forums from 2009 to 2014 (workshops,
exhibitions and many interventions)

2-    Iam a partner with ITU in the intuitive of iwrite4wsis
<http://groups.itu.int/wsis-forum2012/NewsOutreach/iwrite4WSISForum.aspx>
to promote and write about the WSIS Process including wsis action lines,
MDGs and SDGs

3-    I participated in the world telecom in Geneva, Dubai and Doha

4-    I was a nominee for the wsis project prize since it started several
times

5-    Iam one of the bloggers about the WSIS process and I have more than
20 blogs and 1000 photos about wsis process

6-     Participated in many of WSIS online consultations

wsis 2011

http://groups.itu.int/wsis-forum2011/Agenda.aspx?event=event_230

http://groups.itu.int/wsis-forum2011/Home.aspx

http://groups.itu.int/wsis-forum2012/NewsOutreach/iwrite4WSISForum.aspx

wsis 2012

http://groups.itu.int/wsis-forum2012/Home.aspx

http://groups.itu.int/wsis-forum2012/NewsOutreach/iwrite4WSISForum.aspx

wsis 2013

 http://www.itu.int/wsis/implementation/2013/forum/agenda/agenda.html?se=19

http://www.itu.int/wsis/implementation/2013/forum/agenda/session_docs/19/WSIS_1_TCF_partners_presentation.pdf

http://www.itu.int/wsis/implementation/2013/forum/outreach/iwrite.html

http://www.itu.int/wsis/implementation/2013/forum/agenda/session_docs/19/LAST_PANELIST_2013_WSIS.ppt.pdf

http://www.itu.int/wsis/implementation/2013/forum/inc/doc/agenda/WF13_ProgrammeBrochure.pdf

http://www.itu.int/wsis/implementation/2013/forum/inc/doc/agenda/WF13_DraftAgenda_05.08.pdf

WSIS 2014

http://www.itu.int/wsis/implementation/2014/forum/agenda/#?se=202

http://www.itu.int/wsis/implementation/2014/forum/agenda/session_docs/202/WSIS10.hle-Captioning.s202.pdf

http://www.itu.int/wsis/implementation/2014/forum/agenda/#?se=150

http://www.itu.int/wsis/implementation/2014/forum/agenda/session_docs/150/wsis_2014_telecentre_sudan.pdf

https://wsisforum2014.pathable.com/organizations/list?per_page=24&sort_mode=asc&with[tag][]=28103

http://gedaref.com/index.php/featured/296-come-visit-our-campus-today

GENERAL

http://seepcommunity.com/profiles/blogs/gdco-sudan-and-telecentres-movement-promote-for-ict

http://seepcommunity.com/profiles/blog/list?user=21w449uixv4i

http://community.telecentre.org/profile/AHMED

http://community.telecentre.org/profiles/blog/list?user=21w449uixv4i

http://community.telecentre.org/photo/album/listForOwner?screenName=21w449uixv4i

http://www.unite-it.eu/profiles/blog/list?user=21w449uixv4i

http://gedaref.com/index.php/featured/296-come-visit-our-campus-today

GENERAL 2

https://www.youtube.com/user/Gedaref22sudan/videos
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu9lTzYGTC0hIMIcqoqODbg/VIDEOS

Ahmed Mahmoud Mohamed Eisa
+249123031155 Sudani

+249912331155 Zain

+249999331155  MTN
KHARTOUM alamaraat P.O.BOX 15021

post code 12217

 http://www.gedaref.com/

Gedaref digital city organization (GDCO) is a nongovernmental and nonprofit
organization (Gedaref Sudan), it is part of the Telecentres movement where
ICT is used for community development.  GDCO is the winner of information
for development award  (i4d 2007 awards e-India) for the inclusion of the
disabled, GDCO is the  winner of i4d 2008 awards for the best innovations
at the grassroots Telecentres and the winner of i4d 2009 for the
initiatives of civil society for development (e-agriculture project and
other e-services).. ..it is the winner of eWorld award 2011. it is the
winner of best innovative NGO working on ICT for community development in
Sudan.  The winner of best album in Telecentre 2011 Philippines .. it the
founder of the first Telecentre academy in Africa and middle east and the
thirteen in world ..The Digital City of Eindhoven (DSE) Netherlands (the
founder and well-known partner of GDCO in Netherlands) donated 750
computers and more than ten projects were established using ICT for
community development and one of them is e-agriculture. GDCO & SPEG
(foundation of eindhoven volunteers for gedaref projects) started new
partnership for community development including people with disability
(especially deaf), gedaref university, (faculty of medicine) e-agriculture,
SeVO and other project