[governance] Results of the IGC 2015 Coordinator Election - Welcoming the newly elected co-coordinator

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Mon Jan 19 17:11:17 EST 2015

Yes, huge thanks to Mawaki for his term of office and for applying his considerable wisdom to IGC at a very difficult time. I am convinced that IGC is in a better state because of these efforts, and his work with Deirdre has achieved a lot over the last 12 months in stabilising IGC.

And congratulations to Analia!

Ian Peter