[governance] Re: IGC Coordinator Election 2015

Mawaki Chango kichango at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 08:02:55 EST 2015

Dear all,

My apologies for just sending a vote reminder to a bunch of people who most
probably didn't need one. Please discard if you have already voted or
located your initial email invite. This was the result of mistakenly
hitting the wrong button while I was trying to send a reminder to just one
person.

Please indulge that I repeat this. When you check your mailbox using your
human senses and you don't find your ballot, the first thing to do is this:

1) Use your email client's search engine to look up key words related to
this subject. For that purpose, the subject line of your email invitation
to vote is supposed to be  "Voting link for 2015 IGC coordinator election"

Only after you did that, making sure your spam folder is also included in
the search, and still haven't found your ballot, then you may:

2) Send me a note off list reporting this, and I will check the record and
make sure you receive your ballot.

If our record actually shows that you were sent a ballot, I will send you a
reminder the subject line of which should read "Reminder to participate in
survey" (in case you need to look that up too using a search engine.)

Thank you for your understanding.
Best regards,

Mawaki