[governance] Google to Censor Blogposts

Michael Gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 13:01:37 EST 2015

I may be being dense here but I don't see how a blanket ban (including
banning by categories) removes subjectivity since the subjectivity would
come in equally in determining whether a specific instance was or was not
subject to the blanket ban unless there is some mechanical way for
introducing and enforcing the blanket ban in which case adjudicating
disputes on marginal cases would again introduce a degree of subjectivity,
no?