[governance] Fwd: February's briefing on Internet governance

Ginger Paque gpaque at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 10:23:58 EST 2015

Jovan Kurbalija and Vlada will host this webinar. Should be interesting
after today's FCC meeting. You can join us online if you are not in Geneva
:)
Cheers, Ginger

      Is this email not displaying correctly?   View it in your browser
<http://us6.campaign-archive2.com/?u=4fd1ca1d5793b4d797ce48eb0&id=edfdebe1ca&e=5c004f3770>
.

Dear colleagues,
*(Apologies for cross-posting)*

We would like to invite you to join us tomorrow, Friday 27th February at
13:00 CET, in Geneva or online, for our monthly briefing, Internet governance
in February 2015
<http://GIPlatform.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4fd1ca1d5793b4d797ce48eb0&id=7fb7b2b384&e=5c004f3770>.
We will summarise the main developments for February, and look ahead at
forthcoming events in March.

We will also discuss the IG Barometer for February 2015. The draft IG
Barometer is further down in this e-mail, and we will be interested to hear
your comments and suggestions on it during tomorrow’s briefing.

The briefing will take place at DiploFoundation, WMO Building (2nd floor),
7 bis Avenue de la Paix, Geneva. To join us, please fill in the registration
form
<http://GIPlatform.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4fd1ca1d5793b4d797ce48eb0&id=1281888172&e=5c004f3770>,
or follow the link on the briefing page
<http://GIPlatform.us6.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=4fd1ca1d5793b4d797ce48eb0&id=bc7c481135&e=5c004f3770>
.

For questions or assistance, please contact Stephanie at
stephaniep at diplomacy.edu

Best wishes,
The Geneva Internet Platform team

         Follow us on Twitter
<http://GIPlatform.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4fd1ca1d5793b4d797ce48eb0&id=4b5d6ea390&e=5c004f3770>
| Forward to a friend
<http://us6.forward-to-friend1.com/forward?u=4fd1ca1d5793b4d797ce48eb0&id=edfdebe1ca&e=5c004f3770>

 [image: Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp]
<http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=monkey_rewards&aid=4fd1ca1d5793b4d797ce48eb0&afl=1>