[governance] Managing the Internet in the Public Interest

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Thu Feb 26 07:23:49 EST 2015

On Thu, 26 Feb 2015 11:52:31 +0530
parminder <parminder at itforchange.net> wrote:

> In fact all regulation is in public interest

Apologies, but I feel like being slightly nitpicky right now.

While I agree that all regulation (like all other forms of governance
on national or global or any other public sphere scope) comes with at
least an implied claim of being in some sense in the public interest,
whether that claim is true is a different question.

Greetings,
Norbert