[governance] Towards an Internet Social Forum

ymshana2003 ymshana2003 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 15:44:45 EST 2015

Ok ...
It is pleasing to ser that a lot has been said about 'accountability' and 'transparency' in ICANN and itd processes and ....how the ICANN Board makes decisions ...including the use of funds etc.

I asked a question in yr 2005 about Which Law or Laws will be applicable to ICANN processes etc. ..that was ehen the PDP was in full swing and I was serving in the ccNSO....that question was shelved at that Level of ICANN structure

. It is now a Decade gone when issues such as Accountability and Transparency are coming up when the Corporation has grown roots into the rock!?!

The possibile avenue to straighten issues is by getting out of the box and seek legal means if there is dissatisfaction or iltreatment since ICANN is the Player and Refree at thr same time.

That is my humble opinion with no fear or favour.

Kind regards

Yassin Mshana

Sent from Samsung Mobile