[governance] CSCG CHAIR

Ginger Paque ginger at paque.net
Mon Dec 21 08:38:37 EST 2015

Again, thanks for all advice and comments.
One quick response: I suspect that Wolfgang meant that we should keep the
HR perspective in mind across silos, and across topics, not that we should
only talk about HR (when advising to keep everything related to HR) or at
least, that's the way I read it.

One of the few topics that has had broad support across the history of our
diverse CS discussions, has been the need for a main session on HR, which
we had for the first time in 2015 (thanks Jac, and others, for all of your
work here). That was a low-key success when it finally happened, but I
think the 2016 main session on HR can be a way to pull things together for
HR topics. That leaves lots of room for other issues as well.

I look forward to input and discussion to make our work together more
effective.

With best intentions, (which hopefully won't go awry)
Ginger