[governance] WSIS+10 speakers

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Wed Dec 16 15:06:38 EST 2015

Yes, good suggestions all round.

It will be up to CSCG if they decide to send anything. If they do, I would hope it would be in the context of lessons learnt from this current exercise, and in the spirit of seeking better collaboration and communication next time around.

There was a lot with the process adopted by DESA which could be improved, and the suggestions being made here are very helpful. And yes, we can certainly improve the way we do things from the civil society end as well.

None of which is to detract from the qualities of the CS speakers who will represent us!

Ian