[governance] IGC meeting in Joao Pessoa

Arsene TUNGALI (Yahoo) arsenebaguma at yahoo.fr
Sun Dec 13 10:56:04 EST 2015

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important;  padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; }  Dear De and all,
Hope this finds you well. Just realised that we haven't taken any serious decision as regards of moving forward after our successful meeting at IGF Brazil. Just spoke with Renata who has the same concern.
Just wanted to bring this back and thought it would be great to receive feedback or comments from members who didn't attend the meeting. The minutes were shared which can help shed some light.
Also, did we or anyone made a statemet on the draft documznt for the wsis process? I remember this was requested by Wolfang.
Thanks,A

---------------------Arsene Tungali,+243 993810967 at arsenebagumaDemocratic Republic of CongoSent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone