[governance] [bestbits] CCG's Update on WSIS+10: Dissecting the Draft Outcome Document (7 December)

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 05:48:23 EST 2015

Hello

Thank you very much for sharing this document

Also, for any who may have missed it,

The recording from the co-facilitators' briefing (45 min):

http://webtv.un.org/meetings-events/watch/review-of-the-implementation-of-th
e-outcomes-of-the-world-summit-on-the-information-society-wsis-general-assem
bly-informal-meeting/4651657774001#full-text
<http://webtv.un.org/meetings-events/watch/review-of-the-implementation-of-the-outcomes-of-the-world-summit-on-the-information-society-wsis-general-assembly-informal-meeting/4651657774001#full-text>