[governance] Congratulations Anriette/APC and Citizen Lab

Vanda Scartezini vanda at uol.com.br
Thu Aug 27 09:13:56 EDT 2015

 I join all other voices to congratulate you Anriette! Long time no seen.. Keep in touch!
Herzlichen Glückwunsch! Erfolg !
Kisses
Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004
01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253
Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464
Sorry for any typos.

From:  <governance-request at lists.igcaucus.org> on behalf of 'Oksana Prykhodko'
Date:  Thursday, August 27, 2015 at 05:41
To:  "governance at lists.igcaucus.org", "Mazzone, Giacomo"
Cc:  KWASNY Sophie
Subject:  Re: [governance] Congratulations Anriette/APC and Citizen Lab

The warmest congratulations to all winners, and very special ones - to Anriette!!!

Best regards,
Oksana