[governance] Internet Governance in Latin America research project

Renata Aquino raquino at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 10:18:28 EDT 2015

Hello

I’m working on a research Project on Internet Governance in Latin America
currently building a list of organizations in this area. The goal of this
Project is to identify paths for novices to participate in these
discussions as well as hearing out experts who could point out the way to
main issues in the region.

I’d be grateful if this group could help me pointing out resources,
organizations or professionals I may have missed.

The list I’ve gathered so far is below and please send comments to
raquino at gmail.com

The next phase of this Project will be to contact key professionals in the
area of Internet Governance to do a series of interviews. If you’d like to
participate or nominate someone for an interview please send me an email.

This is an ongoing Project with plans to present in the future in intenet
governance events in Latin America.

Thanks for any help

Renata Aquino Ribeiro

Professor and researcher

IT Campus – Quixadá City

Federal University of Ceará – Brazil

-----

Main organizations involved in internet governance in Latin America

(Please sendo info about speakers for these to raquino at gmail.com)

* CITEL

* eLAC

http://www.cepal.org/elac2015/default.asp

* LACIGF

http://www.lacigf.org

* LACNIC

http://www.lacnic.net

* LACTLD - Latin American and Caribbean ccTLDs Organization

http://www.lactld.org

* LatinoamerICANN

http://latinoamericann.org <http://latinoamericann.org/?q=node/1725>

* LACRALO

http://www.atlarge.icann.org/lacralo

* LAC IPv6 Task Force e FLIP

http://portalipv6.lacnic.net/en/flip6-and-lac-ipv6-tf/

* Internet Society - Mexico, El Salvador, Porto Rico, Costa Rica, Trinidad
e Tobago, Venezuela, Colombia, Equador, Peru, Brasil, Bolivia, Paraguai,
Uruguai, Argentina

http://www.internetsociety.org