[governance] [bestbits] CS input to Chairs Statement for GCCS - apologies for short time frame

Nnenna Nwakanma nnenna75 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 16:16:49 EDT 2015

Many thanks, Ian

This will come in handy in developing a 4-minute keynote.  I Will see how
many of the key pints I can incorporate. have been further informed that
keynote speakers are to keep to specific themes and mine will be "bridging
the digital divide; freedom and privacy online".

Granted, it will be important to stress the respect of human rights and all
of that, but I am convinced that the Parminder question of "why are you
shying away from more democratic UN-led instances?" on the process may
still need to be asked.  From the suggestion from organisers, Fadi Chehade
will be the one speaking on "Internet Governance"

Still listening here