[governance] US to impose sanctions on foreign cyber attackers

Jefsey jefsey at jefsey.com
Thu Apr 2 11:38:07 EDT 2015

Fouad,

the problem is not that much what they do, but that they do it in
order to accustom us to what they are going to do soon - by Sept. 30,
2015: i.e. to formally make ICANN the international law of the
internet - and the FCC the cybersupreme court. The transition is from
an US Executive Dominion to a colonny under US jursdiction (cf. TPP,
TAFTA, etc.)
Up to now, the only consideration for an alternative is my appeal
(http://iuwg.net/index.php/Letter_to_Lawrence_E._Strickling,_Assistant_Secretary,_NTIA).

RFC 2026 states: "In all cases a decision concerning the disposition
of the dispute, and the communication of that decision to the parties
involved, must be accomplished within a reasonable period of time."
The delay in responding shows that they consider it carefully as it
desserves. So far everything is on track. I expect that several
"MYCANN Plugs-in" will be ready by Oct. 1st.

jfc