[governance] Re: [discuss] Final draft of the IGF Mandate recommendation statement

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Wed Sep 3 16:09:51 EDT 2014

Thanks so much Mawaki, I thought I had copied the latest version from
the pad but maybe I missed your comments, so sorry!  It has been a
pretty hairy day of drafting, and we worked a lot of the time in word
because the internet is quite unreliable here at the conference and we
could not reach the pad....
ANd thanks for the mark up copy, this is great.
Cheers Stephanie