[governance] Final draft of the IGF Mandate recommendation statement

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Wed Sep 3 12:09:43 EDT 2014

Attached is the final draft of the statement re extension of the IGF
mandate.  We have engaged in many consultations and are optimistic that
many different stakeholders will sign on, possibly including countries.
Please return any comments to me directly tonight, cc Jeanette Hofmann,
and I will manage their input prior to the opening of the document for
signature tomorrow morning.  We are looking for a suitable platform to
put the document up for signature, suggestions welcome.
Thank you all for your help on this, it has been great to work with
everyone!
Stephanie Perrin and Jeanette Hofmann