[governance] Let Ms. Deirdre Williams Know...

Tracy F. Hackshaw @ Google tracyhackshaw at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 07:32:48 EDT 2014

Indeed.

De was also up and about at meetings before 8 am this morning, was a
brilliant lead discussant at Workshop #68, the SIDS Roundtable at 9 am (
http://youtu.be/sU06BdItKB0), was a resource person for the IGF Orientation
Session hustling there immediately after, then she was off to Remote
Moderate another session on IPR.

Go De!

+1

------