[governance] Re: [IRPCoalition] Multistakeholderism/ Was Time-sensitive: 24 hour sign on period for ITU Plenipot joint recommendations

Baudouin SCHOMBE b.schombe at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 10:28:17 EDT 2014

Sala Hello, hello to all,

This explanation of the "multi" concept is peeled as the debates live. But I
wonder whether we are in search of a definition of "multi-stakeholder"?
In my humble opinion, this approach started from the PrepCom in 2003
<http://www.worldsummit2003.de/en/web/735.htm> it makes sense to evaluate
this approach since that time until now to identify the ins and outs to
improve.

Thank you so much for this reminder that lies in the debate.

*SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN*

*COORDINATION NATIONALE CAFECICANN/AFRALO Member*
*ISOC Member*
Téléphone mobile:+243998983491/+243813684512
email                  : b.schombe at gmail.com
skype                 : b.schombe
blog                    : http://akimambo.unblog.fr