[governance] PP-14 Backgrounder

Ujwala Uppaluri ujwala.uppaluri at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 07:44:12 EDT 2014

Dear All,

The Centre for Communication Governance at National Law University, Delhi
has recently begun to work in a sustained way with IG issues. As part of
our work, we intend to produce short briefs discussing the main issues that
each of the important fora raise and the Indian positions wherever
possible, with a view to informing the general audience.

The first of these is our PP-14 Backgrounder (attached).

Do let us know how you think these can be improved.

Best,

Ujwala