[governance] Re: [IRPCoalition] [bestbits] Time-sensitive: 24 hour sign on period for ITU Plenipot joint recommendations

David Golumbia dgolumbia at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 13:01:44 EDT 2014

clearly "statism" and "democracy" are not identical; the world is full of
states that implement no form of democratic governance.

the opposite of statism, as I understand the term, is anarchism. the most
determined proponent of anti-statism in recent times is Murray Rothbard.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-statism.

is that how you are using the term?

--
David Golumbia