[governance] Request for Info [UNGA ICT for Development]

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 00:06:39 EDT 2014

Dear All,

I would be grateful if anyone has any information about your country
positions within the UN General Assembly today on Agenda Item 16 on ICT for
Development. If you have any news, grateful if you could send me a message
offline.

I have information on the US's position but would like to know how other
members of the General Assembly are feeling or issues and points raised.

Kind Regards,
Sala