[governance] Internet - whether to regulate it or not

Lee W McKnight lmcknigh at syr.edu
Sun Oct 5 16:00:42 EDT 2014

Re net neutrality regulation merits and demerits, this post re 'Why is network neutrality like playing chess with a pigeon?'  might be of interest in this context of what and when to regulate the Internet.

http://www.martingeddes.com/network-neutrality-like-pigeons-playing-chess/

It could be taken to be from a Scotsman's/nearly independent small state point of view....of statistical multiplexing  ; )

Lee