[governance] Internet - whether to regulate it or not

Jefsey jefsey at jefsey.com
Wed Oct 1 08:42:59 EDT 2014

Dear Milton,

No one can answer your question because it is based on a false premise.

This premise is the US BUG. If you pose as a premise that you can "Be
Unilaterally Global", and managed to make the world believe your way
of using the technology is the single possible one, you certainly
have an influence if your propositions looks acceptable (capable is
another issue :-)). However, this influence is obtained by the rule
of necessity. And as I said elsewhere necessity is mother of invention.

In our digital network area, the US industry has succeeded in making
the world's people believe that its root centered networking was a
necessity. It is now up to us, the people, the Libre engineers, the
IUsers to make obvious to everyone that digitality, by its very
essence, is not centered and they are free to chose the laws they
voted rather than the laws lobbied by the US corporations.

I know, it will take time. And bigTrans National Corporations will
resist. However, a few steps a head have already occured since IEN 48
was frozen by the status-quo strategy. The architectural vision has
been better defined; software programming has matured; new
datacommunications technologies are emerging; RFC 6852 is uncomplete
but has been signed; the world in Dubai has voted "no". Snowden was
used to trigger Montevideo, Sao Paulo and Geneva. Next date is Sept
30, 2015. One year to go. One year for the Libre MYCANN-plug-in to be
explored, discussed, developped, tested and deployed. Tight schedule,
for a few people ... http://mycann.org. You are welcome to join on
http://0net.org.

One year to go .... until Oct. 1st, 2015. ICANN or not ICANN will
then be the question.

jfc