[bestbits] [governance] Re: NMI and the Brazilian CGI.br

JFC Morfin jefsey at jefsey.com
Mon Nov 24 03:13:43 EST 2014

At 05:37 24/11/2014, Milton L Mueller wrote:
>MM:
because, as we know, nation-states are so
>devoted to freedom of expression, privacy and free software!

Please spare US this State Department rant.

Nation-States are most of us (*) who pay taxes
for our Govs to be protect from the possible
negative effects of NTIA e-dominion to FCC
e-colonization transition under technical/commercial status-quo.

We fully understand that US/OECD being in
multilateral and demographic minority at ITU,
multistakeholders is an interesting concept to
use. However it MUST NOT be based upon mutual
money selection and MUST be totally/globally
inclusive and respectfull. This means that every
tax-payers and Govs mUSt be equally respected.

jfc

(*) the US actually are 50 nation-states under
constitutional multi-lateral control.