[governance] FW: [Dewayne-Net] Technology set journalism free, now new platforms are in control

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 00:06:06 EST 2014

According to this article below our civil society free speech warriors who
are so concerned to keep governments at bay may just be missing the bigger
picture, but I'm sure they will have an excellent chance to be brought up to
speed in their multistakeholder NMI canoodling with the likes of Facebook
and Twitter.