[governance] URGENT: Call for candidates to IGC co-coordinatorship

Arsene TUNGALI arsenebaguma at yahoo.fr
Fri Nov 21 06:42:43 EST 2014

    +1 Mwendwa on this: Could you kindly refresh us on the responsibilities of the Co-coordinator and how involving in terms of time commitment so those interested would be aware of what is expected of them before self-nominating or accepting when nominated.
Regards,A ------------------------------------------------------Arsene Tungali,*Executive Director,Rudi Internationalemail: rudi.intl at yahoo.frFacebookhttp://www.facebook.com/rudiinternational web: www.rudiinternational.wordpress.com

*Agronomy Sciences, Goma UniversityBlog: http://tungali.blogspot.com/
Tel.: +243993810967, 853181857
Facebook-Twitter: Arsene Tungali
Skype: arsenetungali