[governance] URGENT: Last call for feedback on CS participation in NETmundial Initiative

Louis Pouzin (well) pouzin at well.com
Thu Nov 20 11:23:08 EST 2014

In other words, rhetorics instead of facts. As long as the CS thrives on
day dream it gets what it deserves, a few trinkets in bogus committees.

Yesterday in Geneva we heard a WEF presentation by a well seasoned
professional. It's crystal clear that WEF is a cleverly crafted lure to
spot SC weak links and inform their sponsors in big business..

Louis
- - -