[governance] URGENT: Call for candidates to IGC co-coordinatorship

Mawaki Chango kichango at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 07:02:46 EST 2014

Thanks Analia, your candidacy is noted. We will let you know in a few days
the information you will need to submit as part of your candidacy.

Vincent, do you mean to run for the election in order to figure out whether
you'll get the chance? I'd encourage you to do so. Please confirm.
Thanks

/Mawaki's droid agent