[governance] Seven big U.S. companies paid CEOs more than they pain in tax in 2013: study

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 17:01:01 EST 2014

On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 3:22 PM, Jean-Christophe Nothias <
jeanchristophe.nothias at gmail.com> wrote:

> Democracy being the mother of all Corps sins!

I never said anything like that.

> You are scarring us all McTim
>
> Greedy corps looking for more dividends is the first reason, and they pay
> their fiscal advisor to go get these dirty money (avoidance of tax)
> The absence of transnational fiscal regulation and convergence is
> responsible #2

and representative democracy gave us both of the above. Just sayin'

> Such statement is part of what legitimize the abuse of power by the power.
> Who's the simple citizen from any country able to pay for a legal firm or
> fiscal advisor to avoid tax?

I never made any such statement.  I am merely stating facts.  MG was
complaining about big corporations dodging taxes and trying to couple that
with WEF/NMI.

> McTim, you are ready to join Kadirov and Putin during their next dinner.
> This type of comment is what one can hear during such meeting.

I doubt that they state facts plainly and clearly without resorting to
hyperbole, which is what I did.

> Congratulations!
> JC
> (At least we know you are no democrat)

I am both a small d democrat and a large D Democrat (I am actually from
Minnesota and our Democratic party is called the Democratic Farmer Labor
party).

We do have a code of Conduct on this list, I would encourage you to read it
before you are sanctioned.

--
Cheers,

McTim