[governance] Re: [bestbits] CS @ MAG & IGF /WSIS+10 meetings in Geneva

Jac sm Kee jac at apcwomen.org
Tue Nov 18 10:31:01 EST 2014

Hello everyone,

Very proud to be part of a strong CS team for MAG, and looking forward
also to working with everyone. I have been travelling and jst catching
up with emails now. Tried the doodle, but it's not opening for me.
Maybe because the period has ended. Either way, am looking forward to
collaboration and discussion and working togetehr.

Best,
jac

On Nov 13, 2014, at 8:16 PM, Ginger Paque <gpaque at gmail.com
>>> <mailto:gpaque at gmail.com>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi everyone, As a new CS member of the MAG, I hope you will all
>>> be vocal in letting me/us know what positions we should
>>> emphasise for IGF2015, in particular for attending the issues
>>> of highest importance for LAC. I/we count on your input and
>>> expertise. I like Carolina's idea of a hangout or other meeting
>>> to discuss priorities and strategies before the December open
>>> consultations and MAG meeting. Cheers, Ginger
>>>
>>> Ginger (Virginia) Paque IG Programmes, DiploFoundation
>>>
>>> /Application deadline approaching: / Master/PGD in
>>> Contemporary Diplomacy with Internet Governance option
>>> http://www.diplomacy.edu/courses/MAPGD
>>> <http://diplomacy.us5.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=89e7299f9fe54eed66d45cf3d&id=68a4fc5e88&e=bc0aff4eba>

//<http://www.diplomacy.edu/courses>//

>>> *//*
>>
>> *********************************************** William J. Drake
>> International Fellow & Lecturer Media Change & Innovation
>> Division, IPMZ University of Zurich, Switzerland Chair,
>> Noncommercial Users Constituency, ICANN, www.ncuc.org
>> <http://www.ncuc.org> william.drake at uzh.ch
>> <mailto:william.drake at uzh.ch> (direct), wjdrake at gmail.com
>> <mailto:wjdrake at gmail.com> (lists), www.williamdrake.org
>> <http://www.williamdrake.org>
>> your settings, visit:
>> http://lists.bestbits.net/wws/info/bestbits
>
> -- ````````````````````````````````` anriette esterhuysen executive
> director association for progressive communications po box 29755,
> melville, 2109, south africa anriette at apc.org
> <mailto:anriette at apc.org> www.apc.org <http://www.apc.org>
>

> -- Aida Mahmutović Programmes Manager Internet Rights and Women's
> rights and safety online oneworld-platform for southeast europe
> (owpsee) tel/fax: ++387 (0)33 834 899 twitter: @PrincessaAida
>
> http://www.oneworldsee.org <http://www.oneworldsee.org/>
> http://www.oneworldsee.org/civicit http://www.ilab.ba/
> http://www.zenskaposla.ba <http://www.zenskaposla.ba/>
> http://mapirajnasilje.net <http://mapirajnasilje.net/>
>
> "Internet Rights are Human Rights"

- --

Jac sm Kee
Manager, Women's Rights Programme
Association for Progressive Communications
www.apc.org | www.takebackthetech.net | erotics.apc.org
Jitsi: jacsmk | Skype: jacsmk | Twitter: @jhybe